Thursday 3 November 2011

(3rd of November 113YC) Hey there... long time, er, no see...

Heyla, and wow!

I forgot all about this and meant to update last month, but I've been so distracted with research and planetside hedonism, but I'll save that for a later post.

A few months ago, I decided that my isk flow wasn't really flowing. And if I wanna see things explode more, I had to face the facts that, as good as Moira are, they're not quite Blood Inq or Omerta level. Neither am I. I can see a lot of those explosions being mine. Sooooooo, to sort this, I needed a good income stream.

I started messing around with planet resources and have done pretty well with them so far. I'm producing a much needed P2 and a relatively easy P4, which only need minimal interference I do usually once a day for 20 minutes or so.

On top of that, I figured I'd up the ante on my previously lazy research with my two R&D level 2 agents. Sadly Khanid just don't have much scope for progression, so I had to look to the empire factions - none of whom I'm particularly fond of and some who aren't particularly fond of little ol' me. Whoops haha!

Anywho, decided I liked the decadent nightlife in the Federation, so I moved my labs and research over there. Started with some level 2 agents and used their security agents to work up, because I'm good at killing things and crap at staring at rocks for ages. Worked my way up and now have 5 level 4 agents doing a range of research I'm interested in and one level 3, who I intend to "upgrade".

In other non-financial news, I've been keeping a loose eye (ewww) on A'J. Some very interesting discussion has been going on since it started. Oh and Moira have just recently declared war on my mate Ghost's alliance, Shaktipat Revelators!

Anywho, time to do something I haven't done in a while - lose a ship to explosions.

~Meb ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment