Thursday 13 August 2009

(13th of August 111YC) All the peace and joy in your mind.

Those Jitapolitans go right to the head, I tell ya...

Three sisters to relieve, how exquisite the Bliss! Saturday evening was the event of the month, when Sakura Nihil and her sisters hosted a night of drink, dance and debauchery in the Three Sisters Bar and Lounge.

While the event was due to start around 1700 EVT, I was, of course, fashionably late. To be honest, I fell asleep about an hour before it was due to start. When I say I fell asleep, what I actually meant was that I passed out naked on my bed but covered in half my beachwear wardrobe, which, I might add, was extensively topped up the week before in preperation. About three hours later, I woke up, quite startled and in a mild sweat, as I'd set my room climate perameters to tropical and humid to aclimatise my senses to what I expected the party atmosphere would be like (Thank the spirits I did).

So, like, I realised the time and screamed for whichever slaves were available to attend and bring my bar supplies. Their punctuality and preperation of prompt precipitation perfiduous was suitably rewarded in their joining me in drinks. I do quite like my personaal slaves - they sometimes feel more like what I'd expect sorority sisters to be like... had I bothered with such people in my youth.

Anywho, we're getting drunk and trying on various swimwear and beachwear. After about half an hour of trying styles ranging from this seasons exquisite Serpati Styling to Luminaire Boutiques' retro '90YC styles, I went for some good old-fashioned Patorus for my swimming costume, in the form of an all in one piece harkening back to the '50 YC designs with those cute brief-bottoms and kneck tied tops and complemented it with a crimson sarong with ancient Sani Sabik markings printed on it. Some slender Sarpati Styling heels later (which I knew I'd be taking off by the time I got poolside), I was ready to head to the party... somewhat already tipsy. I left the girls to drink as much as they wanted so long as they didn't vomit in my rooms.

~~~

Upon arriving at the Three Sisters, I knew I still had plenty of catching up to do. The upper room was beautifully bedecked, with tropical plants and deckchairs. I kicked off my heels and felt the sand on my feet. I was also glad I had cranked the temp and humidity up in my room as it was even warmer in the bar. I was greeted by a naked Ms Dougans and a sleepy Ms Graves. The delightful Amarrians attire informed me that downstairs could be interesting, so I went on down the elevator to the Laguna. After a peek at the hijinx going on down there, I decided I'd start the night easy back in the upper bar and relax.

Upon coming up to the bar, I encountered the delightful Jonny Damordred. He was as cute as ever, but he was sadly fully dressed in what looked like a Sarpati suit. He was soon accompanied by his lovely Ms Rain and we all adjourned to the bar for drinks and banter.

Now, I'm not one to hold a grudge, but while I was in the lift, I sent a message to a certain Mr. Soter, asking him to come out and enjoy the night with me. The guy is cute and I love the feeling of predation I get around him. Suffice to say, he replied in a manner that wasn't to my liking. I'd be furious at him still were it not that he did offer a later date sometime at the Last Gate. Besides, I can't stay mad at someone that hot.

Anywho, the rest of the night was a delightfully pleasant night, despite no hijinx from yours truly. I actually spent the rest of the night chatting with Jonny and his entourage and later I got to catch up with Ethan, once I got the courage up to navigate the writhing bodies of the tempest that had once been a pool. He cheered me up wonderfully with a little peptalk and sound advice.

The rest of the night was a lot of fun with lots of naked bodies running about the place looking for misplaced or hidden garments, plenty of gossip and banter and lots of alcohol and boob grabbing. After Ethan retired though, I left for a wonder to find some food before coming back later and having a great chat with Vlad Cetes and this Khanid chick... Hitome or something. But I was pretty tired and retired to head home soon after. I'll definately need to chat with Vlad again - such a gentleman.

Thankfully, the amount of fruitjuice in my drinks saved me from a colossal headache the next morning, but I did exhaust myself physically and emotionally and ended up sleeping in.

I think I'll have to take Julianus up on his Gate offer now and make sure Ethan's around to rescue me if I'm stood up again.

I do hope the next social is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment