Tuesday 25 August 2009

(25th of August 111YC) What?! I got it on discount!

Not long now. I can almost taste the cap the bonus will spare me.

That's right. I've just spent the majority of this month training a skill that I may not need much ever again: Logistics V for my "Power Struggle♥". Here's to fringe use ships...

As to the post title, I've used my lovely Loyalty Points with Sisters of Eve to garner me a useful little upgrade to improve on the training time of Armored Warfare Spec V. Pretty soon, the armor the Sleepers were quite happily plinking away at on Synenose ships will be veritbly indomitable! Mwah hah hah hah hah... ahem.

This girl's been having a good ol' lazy time of it. Getting fat in isk, lazily doing the odd mission to pass the time. But what I've been lacking of late is some good old fashioned piracy. I've recently got in touch with an old friend of mine and, having already checked if it was within Synenose policy to do this, asked her if she'd mind me tagging along with her and her corp for some good old fashioned piracy in wormhole space. Sadly, it turns out she hasn't yet been able to make it to their evil base deep in the shadows out there, but hopefully when she does, she'll ask if I can join in the fun.

A girl has needs - Some for chocolate; some for shoes, some for sex. Me? I need all of the above plus blood. In fact, my order probably goes blood, chocolate, sex, shoes. Don't quote me on that though - it's subject to change.

Oh great!

Now all the guys are gonna start calling me "high maintenance" or something...

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog here, and must say I love it. Made me chuckle at various points as well. You just got yourself another follower :)

    ReplyDelete