Monday 17 August 2009

(17th of August 111YC) Black shiney thing!

What?!? Us girls like our shiney things!

And I just picked up my new one today: Hollow Life♥, my second Damnation! Don't ask about the first one ¬_¬

I'm not going to go over the incidents that happened the last few days. Suffice to say that, while various members of our organisation couldn't keep neutral grounds - and that's coming from me, I might add - our operations haven't been affected. With my damnation coming into effective use, we will even be able to step up operations into tougher territories. Which makes me feel a damn sight more useful than being a medic.

It does mean, though, that I'm gonna have to seriously stick some effort into these leadership studies. I'm considering neural remapping, but that shit sounds crazier than jumpclones! Besides, if I was any cuter and more charismatic, I'd have to worry about more people falling down on their knees to me. Ok, maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Regardless, I have this damn logistics skill to finish first. Hopefully it'll be useful.

Anywho, I'm gonna keep this post short and sweet while I fly about in my other black shiney thing, Miss Murder♥, picking up stuffs. I think I'll get outta my pod when I get back to station and just admire the damnation for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment